Palacio Chaves Calderón, built in 1570, has spacious lounges and fireplaces, garden and outdoor patio is the ideal place to stay in Trujillo.
We are in the Calle de las Palomas, number 3 of Trujillo. We look forward ...
One of the nicer places we stayed at in Europe. Small place that was empty when we were thee so we had the whole place to ourselves. Great book collection and perfect to so it down on one of the many couches to read on a rainy day. Comes well recommended.
This hotel was medieval and quite extraordinary, it was like staying in a castle with it’s wonderful stone staircase and beautiful library where you could borrow any books you liked. The drawing room was large and homely with french doors leading into a lovely garden with a large swimming pool. We shall definitely be returning for another visit.
– Get 6% off requesting reservation of two consecutive nights – Offer valid for Twin and Double Room Superior with breakfast
– Indicate rebate application “Promotion Two Nights” on observations of our website.
– Offer not valid on bridges and Easter. Offer not valid in January and February because we do a discounted price, off season, every day 20%.
– CHEK-OUT at eve
– Continental breakfast from six o’clock
– Valid for double standard and superior double room
– Offer not valid on bridges and Easter. Void in January and February
– Order off “comments” on our reservation website.